• If you are you looking to be inspired and for support to accelerate your businesses’ progress on the International Corporate Responsibility agenda and the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
• If you want to hear from peers on how they have developed businesses initiatives that positively impact international development and the MDGs
• If you want to explore the benefits and challenges of addressing the 'bottom of the pyramid' consumers as a new market opportunity.
The event will take place on Friday October 21, from 09:00 – 13:00
This workshop is kindly hosted by Linklaters
Linklaters, 1 Silk Street,
London, EC2Y 8HQ
What will you get out of attending?
• Learn more about how businesses have developed programmes to address the MDGs and how they have overcome challenges
• Explore the benefits and challenges of addressing the ‘bottom of the pyramid’ consumers as a new market opportunity
• Discuss the challenges and successes of implementing MDG programmes with peers in an open forum
• Hear from Malcolm Lane, Director of Corporate Affairs of Tata Consultancy Services, on TCS’s award winning initiatives including the Adult Literacy Programme and Tata Swach Nanotech water purifier and learn about TCS’s principles on how to set up a successful business programme which positively impacts the MDGs and can achieve scale
To register please book your place at BITC website
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7566 6626.
• BITC members: 175 + vat
• Non members: 245 + vat
Spaces are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Add a Comment